Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging's estimated annual revenue is currently $34M per year.
- Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging has 126 Employees.
- Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging?
Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging is proud to be a doctor owned and operated practice offering the highest quality of diagnostic and interventional radiology services throughout South Australia and Alice Springs. Dr Jones & Partners is committed to being at the forefront of quality, technology, innovation and subspecialisation with leading radiologists in Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Oncologic, Interventional and Breast Imaging. Our 50 Radiologists and Nuclear Medicine Physicians and 500 staff operate across 26 clinics including major private hospitals such as St Andrew's, Calvary Wakefield and Burnside, public hospitals and regional clinics from Victor Harbor to the Iron Triangle and Alice Springs. We are also proud to be part of the I-MED Radiology Network, which is Australia's largest private medical imaging network. The Network's commitment to patient care is demonstrated daily throughout Australia in modern, technologically advanced practices staffed by highly talented imaging professionals. Dr Jones & Partners are also proud to be the preferred provider of medical imaging to the Adelaide Crows, the Port Adelaide Football Club, Adelaide United Football Club, Woodville West Torrens Eagles, the Adelaide University Football Club and the Adelaide Thunderbirds.keywords:N/A