Dalkia Aegis, EDF Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dalkia Aegis, EDF Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.9M per year.
- Dalkia Aegis, EDF Group's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Dalkia Aegis, EDF Group has 77 Employees.
- Dalkia Aegis, EDF Group grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Dalkia Aegis, EDF Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Dalkia Aegis, EDF Group?
Dalkia Aegis, EDF Group is a turn-key, full service provider of Combined Heat and Power systems (CHP) that generate heat and electricity using clean, efficient natural gas powered engines. These modular CHP systems will reduce your facilityâ€™s dependence on expensive utility power, reduce energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint. \n\nFor over 30 years, our CHP systems have a proven track record of cost cutting, energy savings and carbon emission reductions in facilities such as apartment buildings, assisted living and retirement facilities, industrial complexes, college dormitories, hotels, health clubs, and nursing homes. Facilities that have implemented our cogeneration systems frequently experience a 2-4 year simple payback. \n\nWe conduct a complimentary site evaluation and detailed economic analysis prior to recommending a CHP system for our clientâ€™s facility. Once fully operational, Dalkia Aegis will maintain the cogeneration unit to optimize your savings year after year.keywords:N/A