D&D Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- D&D Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.7M per year.
- D&D Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $321,000
- D&D Technologies has 102 Employees.
- D&D Technologies grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- D&D Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is D&D Technologies?
D&D Technologies is the recognized leader in safety and hi-performance gate hardware providing the broadest range of gate hardware for every application. Products include MagnaLatch® magnetic pool and safety gate latches, TruClose® adjustable, self-closing gate hinges, SureClose® the commercial grade hinge & closer, Shut It hinges, LokkLatch® gate latches and Stainless Steel hinges and latches. D&D's diversity of products continually set new standards in design, performance, craftsmanship and innovationtied together by a top level of quality and service. D&D products are rust free and consistently exceed all relevant safety barrier codes around the world for the residential, commercial and industrial markets. D&D is the founder and continuing supporter of the National Drowning Prevention Alliance. www.YouTube.com/user/DDTechnologies www.Twitter.com/DDTechGlobal www.Facebook.com/DDTechnologiesUSAkeywords:N/A