Cushman & Wakefield Iowa Commercial Advisors Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cushman & Wakefield Iowa Commercial Advisors's estimated revenue is currently $5.6M per year.
- Cushman & Wakefield Iowa Commercial Advisors's estimated revenue per employee is $180000
- Cushman & Wakefield Iowa Commercial Advisors has 31 Employees.
- Cushman & Wakefield Iowa Commercial Advisors grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Cushman & Wakefield Iowa Commercial Advisors currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Cushman & Wakefield Iowa Commercial Advisors?
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm's 45,000 employees in more than 70 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $6 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|R&R Realty Grou...||N/A||106||5%|
|Cushman & Wakef...||$5.6M||31||24%|
|CENTURY 21 Sign...||N/A||148||15%|
|NAI Iowa Realty...||N/A||30||11%|
|United Real Est...||N/A||103||16%|
|CENTURY 21 ProL...||N/A||66||5%|
Cushman & Wakefield Iowa Commercial Advisors News
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK), a leading global real estate services firm, announced recently that the ...
GSA Capital Partners LLP lessened its holdings in shares of Cushman & Wakefield PLC (NYSE:CWK) by 41.2% during the 2nd quarter, ...
Commercial real estate agency Cushman & Wakefield has negotiated an upgrade for its Canberra office in the same building at 64 ...