Curtin Maritime, Corp. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Curtin Maritime, Corp.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $15.4M per year.
- Curtin Maritime, Corp.'s estimated revenue per employee is $265,000
- Curtin Maritime, Corp. has 58 Employees.
- Curtin Maritime, Corp. grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Curtin Maritime, Corp. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Curtin Maritime, Corp.?
Curtin Maritime was founded in 1997 by Captain Martin Curtin, who was-and remains-a tugboat operator by trade. With his innate tenacity and a passion for the work itself, he set out to design and build a distinguished fleet operated by skilled crews and supported by a high-performing team onshore. Over time, those aspirations became reality. In the last twenty years, systematic innovation and an emphasis on versatile design has provided for continuous growth, with more expansion always on the horizon. Since the Company was established, Leadership has placed a heavy emphasis on adhering to Our 3 Pillars: Efficiency, Innovation, and Integrity. For Curtin Maritime, these core values are the framework for safe performance and operational excellence; proof of them is evident in our people and our fleet.keywords:N/A