Corvia Medical Inc. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Corvia Medical Inc.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $9M per year.
- Corvia Medical Inc.'s estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Corvia Medical Inc.'s total funding is $65.4M.
- Corvia Medical Inc. has 36 Employees.
- Corvia Medical Inc. grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- Corvia Medical Inc. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Corvia Medical Inc.?
Corvia Medical, Inc., is dedicated to revolutionizing the treatment of heart failure with first-in-class structural heart devices. The IASD System II is the worldￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs first transcatheter device approved by the European Union to treat heart failure with preserved (HFpEF) or mid-range (HFmrEF) ejection fraction. Privately held, the company is backed by Third Rock Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, AccelMed, and Lumira Capital. In the United States, the IASD System is an investigational device and not available for commercial distribution or sale. For more information, please visit http://www.corviamedical.comkeywords:N/A