Corendon Hotels & Resorts Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Corendon Hotels & Resorts's estimated annual revenue is currently $54.6M per year.
- Corendon Hotels & Resorts's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Corendon Hotels & Resorts has 215 Employees.
- Corendon Hotels & Resorts grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Corendon Hotels & Resorts currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Fogo Island Inn||$15.2M||60||20%||N/A|
What Is Corendon Hotels & Resorts?
Corendon Hotels & Resorts offers creative and innovative hotel concepts in European capitals and holiday destinations. The combination of convenient locations and an ideal value-for-money hotel product ensures a warm welcome for both business and leisure travelers. Real value feels good! Corendon Hotels & Resorts is part of the Corendon Group, with its well-known sister companies such as the leading tour operator Corendon Vliegvakanties, Corendon Airlines and Corendon Dutch Airlines.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Corendon Hotels & Resorts News
Corendon Boeing 747 Has 'Landed' in Hotel Garden ... Boeing 747 has arrived in the garden of the Corendon Village Hotel this morning.
After the transport the plane will be placed in the garden of the Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam. The aircraft will be converted into the ...
Recently, several hotel chains established themselves or refreshed their brands on the island. These included Marriott, Hilton, and Corendon.