Contango Oil & Gas Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Contango Oil & Gas Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.9M per year.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Contango Oil & Gas Company's total funding is $75.4M.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company has 126 Employees.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Contango Oil & Gas Company?
Contango Oil & Gas Company is an independent oil and gas company based in Houston, Texas, focused on the exploration, development, production and acquisition of natural gas and oil properties both onshore and offshore in the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Contango?s onshore operations are concentrated in the U.S. Gulf Coast Region with over 400 producing wells located in the Woodbine formation in Southeast Texas, the Eagle Ford and Buda formations in South Texas, the Haynesville Shale, Mid-Bossier and James Lime Plays in East Texas, the Denver Julesburg Basin in Colorado, and in various conventional fields located primarily along the Texas Gulf Coast. Contango also owns approximately 24,000 undeveloped acres in the developing Tuscaloosa Marine Shale play in Louisiana and Mississippi. Contango?s offshore operations are concentrated in the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico and consist of 13 Company-operated wells and four production platforms.keywords:N/A