Compass Early Learning & Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Compass Early Learning & Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.7M per year.
- Compass Early Learning & Care's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Compass Early Learning & Care has 87 Employees.
- Compass Early Learning & Care grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Compass Early Learning & Care currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Compass Early Learning & Care?
At Compass Early Learning and Care, we believe that children are competent, full of wonder and ideas, and that they are entitled to learning environments that honour them. We view curriculum as everything that happens during our time together. We believe that each moment we share with children offers us an opportunity to build positive relationships and create an atmosphere that nurtures children, educators and families. We encourage children to pursue their passions and interests through environments that invite them to explore, collaborate, reflect and communicate using a wide range of resources and materials. Our centre-based, home child care and school age programs are carefully designed for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years, are licensed by the Ministry of Education and are available in the following areas: Durham, City of Kawartha Lakes, Peterborough City, Countykeywords:N/A