Co-Operative Industries Aerospace/Defense Annual Revenue, Competitors, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Co-Operative Industries Aerospace/Defense's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.5M per year.
- Co-Operative Industries Aerospace/Defense's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Co-Operative Industries Aerospace/Defense has 59 Employees.
- Co-Operative Industries Aerospace/Defense grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Co-Operative Industries Aerospace/Defense currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Co-Operative Industries Aerospace/Defense?
Co-Operative Industries Aerospace & Defense is a customer oriented team that offers extensive experience in wiring harness solutions. From our AS9100 / ISO 9001:2000 registered facility we design and manufacture electrical wiring harnesses, cables, ignition leads and flexible conduit for the aerospace market. In addition, CIA&D's on-site FAA, EASA and CAAC Certified Repair Station supports airlines with accessory check & test, repair, and overhaul services.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Elite Line Serv...||$104.6M||425||39%||N/A|
|AERIA Luxury In...||$10.6M||43||10%||N/A|