Clayton Dubilier & Rice Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.7M per year.
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice received $6250.0M in venture funding in February 2014.
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice has 170 Employees.
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Clayton Dubilier & Rice?
Founded in 1978, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice is an investment firm with an investment strategy predicated on building stronger, more profitable businesses. We work collaboratively with corporate and family business sellers on transactions to maximize value. We believe many corporations, CEOs and entrepreneurs select CD&R as their partner because of our reputation for trustworthiness and operational leadership. We practice investing as a craft, relying on a dedicated and cohesive team with a shared sense of purpose and values. Our investment approach blends skilled investment judgment with extensive experience driving growth and operating excellence.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Finance,Wind Power