City & County Credit Union Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- City & County Credit Union's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.8M per year.
- City & County Credit Union's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- City & County Credit Union has 118 Employees.
- City & County Credit Union grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- City & County Credit Union currently has 1 job openings.
What Is City & County Credit Union?
At City & County Credit Union, we work relentlessly as a not-for-profit financial cooperative to provide the best for our members, employees and community. Guided and owned by our members, we offer financial accounts and tools that make our members' financial lives less stressful. To deliver on our promise to be the sought after credit union in the East Metro, we invest in our employees, offer convenient access to 52,000+ ATMs nationwide, provide free mobile deposit through our app, and consistently educate our community on all aspects of financial education. In everything we do, we continually strive to make our community stronger, more resilient and always improving. CCCU is committed to building an equipped, passionate workforce and is proud to be an Employee Voice Award Honoree in 2015 and 2016. The Employee Voice Award is given to organizations for excellence in employee engagement and an impressive ability to implement engagement initiatives. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Washington, Ramsey or Northern Dakota Counties or the cities of Maple Grove, Osseo or Plymouth.keywords:Banking,Finance