Cherry Aerospace, a SPS Technologies Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cherry Aerospace, a SPS Technologies Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $16M per year.
- Cherry Aerospace, a SPS Technologies Company's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Cherry Aerospace, a SPS Technologies Company has 65 Employees.
- Cherry Aerospace, a SPS Technologies Company grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Cherry Aerospace, a SPS Technologies Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cherry Aerospace, a SPS Technologies Company?
Cherry Aerospace is a global leader in the design and manufacture of fastening systems for the aerospace industry. The Cherry® name is synonymous with aerospace fasteners, and the CherryMax® line of rivets is the most widely-used in the industry. The Cherry® brand dates back to 1940 when the Cherry Rivet Company introduced easily-installed blind fasteners, which the aerospace industry quickly adopted as a standard. Cherry Aerospace is headquartered in Santa Ana, California, USA, and is a member of the PCC Fastener Products Division of Precision Castparts Corp (PCC). Cherry's products include Blind Rivets, Blind Bolts, Rivetless Nut Plates, Shear Pin fasteners and Installation Tools. They are available from a large number of distributors, including locations in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Dubai, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.keywords:N/A