CaseBank Technologies Inc., A Division of ATP Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CaseBank Technologies Inc., A Division of ATP's estimated revenue is currently $5.4M per year.
- CaseBank Technologies Inc., A Division of ATP's estimated revenue per employee is $82385
- CaseBank Technologies Inc., A Division of ATP has 65 Employees.
- CaseBank Technologies Inc., A Division of ATP grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- CaseBank Technologies Inc., A Division of ATP currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CaseBank Technologies Inc., A Division of ATP?
CaseBank's software solutions improve fault isolation and defect trend analysis of complex equipment and systemssupporting engineers and technicians as they respond to product defects and unscheduled maintenance eventsin a variety of industries, including aviation and defense, rail and transit, automotive and heavy equipment, high technology, energy exploration and extraction, and continuous process industries. CaseBank's technology combines anticipated product failures (from engineering) with actual product failures (from service and support) and uses case based reasoning (CBR), differential diagnostics and other weighting factors (cost, time, etc.) to deliver a faster, more accurate and inexpensive troubleshooting and repair process. With visibility into fleet-wide service histories engineers can identify recurring or emerging problems to modify service plans, develop corrective actions and redesign components. CaseBank solutions help organizations increase equipment reliability, reduce warranty and service costs, improve product performance and boost customer satisfaction. For more information, visit www.casebank.com.keywords:Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Jonah Group||$25M||123||22%|
|MED e-care Heal...||$5.3M||53||-2%|