Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.2M per year.
- Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley has 112 Employees.
- Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley?
Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley (CZR) was founded on the principle that justice for injured people is more important than insurance company profits. CZR is one of the largest law firms in the State of California exclusively dedicated to the representation of injured people. Because of our size and our strength, CZR has the resources to match the firepower of big insurance companies which do everything in their power to try to get a discount on the payment of legitimate claims. CZR is dedicated to the pursuit of justice. We will never settle for anything less than the maximum compensation for our clients.keywords:Finance,Legal