Caprion Biosciences Inc. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Caprion Biosciences Inc.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $49.9M per year.
- Caprion Biosciences Inc.'s estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Caprion Biosciences Inc. has 322 Employees.
- Caprion Biosciences Inc. grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Caprion Biosciences Inc. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Caprion Biosciences Inc.?
Founded in 2000, Caprion Biosciences is a specialty CRO laboratory with a world-renowned expertise in immune monitoring, bioanalytical, analytical testing (host cell protein detection) and biomarkers services. Leveraging our superior science, we are true scientific partners with an unwavering commitment to proactive collaboration, to service excellence and to the highest quality standards. Together with our partners, we truly believe we can change the world of precision medicine. Caprion Biosciences is a privately-held company, in majority owned by Global Healthcare Opportunities (GHO Capital Partners LLP). Located in Montreal, Canada, Fremont, California and Gosselies, Belgium, Caprion Biosciences has been providing large-scale proteomics and immune monitoring services.keywords:N/A