Cambridge & Counties Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cambridge & Counties Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.5M per year.
- Cambridge & Counties Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Cambridge & Counties Bank has 131 Employees.
- Cambridge & Counties Bank grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Cambridge & Counties Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cambridge & Counties Bank?
Founded in 2012, Cambridge & Counties Bank is a unique partnership between two established and respected institutions - Cambridgeshire Local Government Pension Fund and Trinity Hall, Cambridge. The bank specialises in helping small to medium enterprises (SMEs) with their savings and lending needs as we know that the success of these organisations is key to making sure our economy as a whole can flourish. At Cambridge & Counties Bank we've created a service that brings back some of the great elements of a traditional bank, combining these with all the speed, efficiency and know-how that's needed in the modern day. We set ourselves apart from other banks, offering straightforward, easy to understand products with no gimmicks or hidden features. Everything we do is centred around the customer; whether it is building strong relationships, considering each application on its individual merits with a manual underwriting process, the ability to speak directly to experienced borrowing specialists whenever necessary or just going out of our way to try and help. We offer a personal service that's straightforward, fast and flexible.keywords:N/A