Cabarrus Rowan Community Health Centers Inc. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cabarrus Rowan Community Health Centers Inc.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $8.9M per year.
- Cabarrus Rowan Community Health Centers Inc.'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Cabarrus Rowan Community Health Centers Inc. has 33 Employees.
- Cabarrus Rowan Community Health Centers Inc. grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Cabarrus Rowan Community Health Centers Inc. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cabarrus Rowan Community Health Centers Inc.?
Cabarrus Rowan Community Health Centers, Inc. (CRCHC) is a not for profit organization that strives to provide safe, quality, affordable, effective and comprehensive health services to the citizens of Cabarrus and Rowan counties in North Carolina. Founded in 2006 as a Federally Qualified Health Center funded under Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act, Cabarrus Rowan Community Health Centers (CRCHC) has served as a medical home for those most in need, governed by a community Board of Directors, CRCHC is a critical component in the regional healthcare system and functions as a major safety net provider in the region, providing comprehensive care for over 8,000 patients annually. CRCHC provides comprehensive, high-quality primary health care regardless of ability to pay. We provide health care to all members of our community, including low income, indigent, and uninsured patients who may not otherwise be able to afford health care via traditional sources. All programs and services target high-need populations including those with low-incomes, the uninsured, Medicaid and Medicare enrollees, refugees, the elderly and children.keywords:N/A