Atlanta Gladiators Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Atlanta Gladiators's estimated revenue is currently $6.8M per year.
- Atlanta Gladiators's estimated revenue per employee is $180000
- Atlanta Gladiators has 38 Employees.
- Atlanta Gladiators grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Atlanta Gladiators currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Atlanta Gladiators?
The Atlanta Gladiators are a professional hockey team that is currently the ECHL affiliate of both the Boston Bruins (NHL) and the Providence Bruins (AHL). Founded in 2003 the Gladiators play in the ECHL's Eastern Conference at the 11,355 seat Infinite Energy Arena. Our mission is to deliver great professional hockey and to create a memorable entertainment experience, build a stronger community and create fans for life both on and off the ice. Visit www.atlantagladiators.com to learn more about Atlanta's professional hockey club.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Aspire Grou...||$25.1M||175||11%|
|AMB Sports + En...||$43M||230||40%|
Atlanta Gladiators News
The Atlanta Falcons lost 14-10 to the Denver Broncos in the NFL's Hall of Fame Game on Thursday night. Close. 1 of 98. NFL: Pro Football Hall ...