AppGuard, Inc., a Blue Planet-works company Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AppGuard, Inc., a Blue Planet-works company's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.4M per year.
- AppGuard, Inc., a Blue Planet-works company received $30.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- AppGuard, Inc., a Blue Planet-works company's estimated revenue per employee is $190,400
- AppGuard, Inc., a Blue Planet-works company's total funding is $30M.
- AppGuard, Inc., a Blue Planet-works company has 60 Employees.
- AppGuard, Inc., a Blue Planet-works company grew their employee count by 62% last year.
- AppGuard, Inc., a Blue Planet-works company currently has 1 job openings.
|Dianne O'Connor-Miele||Sales Director|
|Eirik Iverson||Director Of Field Marketing|
|Barbara Trautman||Vice President Of Engineering|
|Fatih Comlekoglu||Chief Technology Officer|
|Robert Wilson||Senior Director of Cyber Security Engineering|
|Mike Shelton||Vice President of Marketing|
|Brody Ehrlich||Vice President Of Finance And Operations|
|Neal||Senior Vice President, Global Head of Sales & Business Develoment|
|Maitland Muse||VP of Channels & Strategic Alliances|
|Neal Conlon||Senior Vice President of Business Development|
What Is AppGuard, Inc., a Blue Planet-works company?
Revolutionizing Cyber Security for Business & Personal AppGuard is a revolutionary new approach to prevent breaches from threats that traditional anti-virus software is not equipped to face, including fileless malware, botnets, polymorphic malware, weaponized documents, targeted attacks, in-memory attacks, ransomware, phishing, watering-holes, drive-by-downloads, and other undetectable advanced threats. It automatically and dynamically stops an attack at its initial stages and beyond without requiring detection of the attack, disrupting the user experience, or degrading system performance. It generates valuable Indicators of Attack (IOA) alerts without a compromise occurring. AppGuard is compatible with all Windows versions from XP to 10, standard and custom applications, and typical system maintenance tools, and supports Windows Server 2008 R2 and above. Stop a breach before an attack detonates. Get AppGuard to protect your Enterprise systems.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Two Six Labs||$25.5M||134||28%||N/A|
AppGuard, Inc., a Blue Planet-works company News
NEW YORK, Sept. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- AppGuard, Inc., A Blue Planet-works company and leading zero trust cybersecurity solution ...
20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- AppGuard, Inc., the pioneers of zero trust ... AppGuard, a Blue Planet Works company, provides award-winning ...
-based AppGuard, Inc. is a subsidiary of Blue Planet-works, Inc, a Japan-based Global Cybersecurity Company. AppGuard provides ...
AppGuard, Inc., a Blue Planet-works company Funding