Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.3M per year.
- Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine's estimated revenue per employee is $250,244
- Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine has 41 Employees.
- Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine currently has 1 job openings.
|Julie Parsons||Occupational Medicine Medical Director|
|Tana Smith||Medical Director|
|Billie Racowsky||VP of Clinical Services|
What Is Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine?
Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is an independently owned urgent care and occupational medicine clinic started in Brighton, CO. While caring for patients at his primary care clinic (Platte River Medical Clinic), Dr. Tony Euser saw a need for an urgent care clinic in town. He then opened Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine, which has expanded to Northglenn, Fort Lupton and a mobile clinic. - Walk-ins Welcome - No Appointments Needed - 24/7 Virtual Visits Available - Convenient Online Check-In - Onsite X-Ray & Lab Services - Accepts Most Major Insurances Hours of Operation: - Brighton & Northglenn clinics - open every day, 8am-8pm - Fort Lupton clinic- open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm At Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine we are dedicated to provide accessible, high quality and compassionate urgent care to our community with integrity, dignity, respect and the involvement of community physicians.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Action Care Amb...||$10M||40||3%||N/A|
|Critical Nurse ...||$15.9M||63||43%||N/A|
|Family Support ...||$13.8M||55||28%||N/A|