ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.3M per year.
- ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services's estimated revenue per employee is $196,538
- ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services has 78 Employees.
- ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services currently has 1 job openings.
|Poorya Kashani||Field Director|
|Stuart Karrow||Field Director|
|Allan Jones||Field Director|
|Katherine Hull||Partner and Director, Cultural Heritage Division|
|Andrew Riddle||Partner & Director, Mitigation Division|
|Rebecca Sciarra||Partner and Director, Business Services Division|
|Greg Pugh||Director: Operations Division|
|Robb Bhardwaj||Field Director|
|David Robertson||Partner, Director, Planning Assessment Division|
What Is ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services?
ASI is the largest archaeological and cultural heritage consulting firm in Ontario with over thirty years experience in the production and dissemination of knowledge concerning our past. ASI was founded in 1980 in response to increasing public awareness of the importance of the province's heritage. With offices in Toronto and Burlington, we provide a variety of services including both archaeological and built heritage resource/cultural landscape pre-development assessments, large-scale heritage planning studies for municipalities, as well as Stage 4 salvage excavation of archaeological sites.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Canada Fibers -...||$18.1M||92||6%||N/A|
|Panasonic Eco S...||$7.8M||40||-40%||N/A|