ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services's estimated revenue is currently $13.9M per year.
- ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services's estimated revenue per employee is $189863
- ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services has 73 Employees.
- ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ASI | Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Services?
ASI is the largest archaeological and cultural heritage consulting firm in Ontario with over thirty years experience in the production and dissemination of knowledge concerning our past. ASI was founded in 1980 in response to increasing public awareness of the importance of the province's heritage. With offices in Toronto and Burlington, we provide a variety of services including both archaeological and built heritage resource/cultural landscape pre-development assessments, large-scale heritage planning studies for municipalities, as well as Stage 4 salvage excavation of archaeological sites.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Canada Fibers -...||$15.5M||86||6%|
|Panasonic Eco S...||$11.6M||37||-41%|