A+ Charter Schools Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- A+ Charter Schools's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.4M per year.
- A+ Charter Schools's estimated revenue per employee is $168,866
- A+ Charter Schools has 97 Employees.
- A+ Charter Schools grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- A+ Charter Schools currently has N/A job openings.
|Alyssa Slaight||Dance Teacher and Drill Team Director|
|Damon Norris||Director Of Operations|
|Shala Flowers||Director of Academics|
|Bret Simpson||Director of Technology|
|Dana Lang||Payroll & Benefits Director|
|Soo Kim||Assistant Director|
|William Lister||Human Resources Director|
What Is A+ Charter Schools?
A+ Charter Schools, Inc. is a non-profit, 501(c)3 corporation currently operating four open enrollment, public charter schools: A+ Academy Elementary, A+ Academy Secondary, Inspired Vision Elementary, and Inspired Vision Secondary. Each school provides individualized education that is rigorous, creative, and student-centered, with a strong support system in place to ensure that every student can be successful, and prepared for life.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Cristo Rey Dall...||$7M||42||17%||N/A|
|Round Rock ISD||$754M||4482||0%||N/A|
|A+ Charter Scho...||$16.4M||97||4%||N/A|