180 Degrees: Turning Lives Around Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- 180 Degrees: Turning Lives Around's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.8M per year.
- 180 Degrees: Turning Lives Around's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- 180 Degrees: Turning Lives Around has 52 Employees.
- 180 Degrees: Turning Lives Around grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- 180 Degrees: Turning Lives Around currently has 1 job openings.
What Is 180 Degrees: Turning Lives Around?
180 Degrees supports individuals and families to overcome barriers, transform lives, and contribute to healthy, multicultural communities. Our vision for our communities is that clients will achieve their full potential, experience peace and respect in community, and sustain self sufficient lives. 180 Degrees fulfills our mission through our Continuum of Care and by operating with four Core Beliefs. 180 Degrees provides programs and services along a Continuum of Care from prevention to intervention to transitions to connections to integration. Our Core Beliefs are: 1. We believe in the value of each individual and treat the whole person with dignity and respect, regardless of circumstances. 2. We believe that culture is essential in the process of healing. 3. We believe that physical, mental, and spiritual health all contribute to individual well-being. 4. We believe in the power and positive impact of community connectedness for both individuals and organizations.keywords:N/A